Friday, February 10, 2012

All You Need Is Love... And Faith

Today I breathe easier.  And I must say that I wrote that first sentence hours ago.  But now, I breathe a LOT easier.

Putting our trust in God showed us in the last 24 hours how he WILL provide what we need.  And it re-affirms how I need to be more faithful and less stressed on a daily basis, and with whatever this world throws at me.  When the world throws poop at us, God will help us wash it off.

For me, it meant a little bit of compassion and assistance from DH.  He is helping with daycare costs a little bit more until my tax return comes. 

For Dave, it means a new job. 

And for us, it means that we have decided not to proceed with a big wedding with all the festivities next year.  We realized while talking last night that we were each planning the big ceremony for the other person, but in all actuality, all we need individually is the small ceremony we're having this year.  We'll have each other and our immediate family.  THAT is what is most important.  NOT spending thousands of dollars on a party.

And with that last part said, I need to resurrect the "Song of the Day."

No comments:

Post a Comment